Library is running under the incharge ship of Dr. Vinod Kumar Assistant Professor of Sanskrit. At present there are 1150 Students in the college and seating capacity is 50 Students in the college Library. There are over 3000 Books related to different subjects,This library is a regular subscriber of eight news papers viz. Amar ujala , Punjab Kesari, Divya Himachal, Daniksavera, Ajit samachar, Himachal Dastak , The Tribune and The Indian Express and six popular magazines viz.Down to Earth, Pratiyogita Darpan, India Today, Iitihas Divakar, INFLIBNET Newsletter.
As the college is accredited as B grade by NAAC in Feb.,2016,The UGC affiliation under 2 (f) 12 (b) is under process. Once the required UGC affiliation is effected, the INFLIBNET Shall be renewed Immediately.
“A good library is a place where the lofty spirits of all nations and generations meet”. Library plays a pivotal role in
promoting the knowledge and is an integral part of any educational institution. It serves as an intellectual and
cultural gathering place that fosters and enhances learning, research and personal fulfillment. The library of our
college is fully computerized and well equipped with relevant study material. It is also catering to the needs of the
students, teachers and other staff members of the college. It is spacious and houses more than 2000 books.
Presently, it subscribes many leading newspapers and journal of genuine interest and significance.
1. The library has separate sections for text and reference books.
2. Generally, two books may be issued to each student simultaneously for a period of 7 days only.
3. Books may also be issued from book bank for the entire academic session to the ‘needy poor students’ on
special recommendation of the concerned tutor/library affairs committee or both.
4. Reference books are not issued.
5. In case of loss of a book, the student will have to either replace the book with a new one or pay fine in
addition to the present price of the book(s) as per rules.